VG Cats Animated 3 VG Cats Animated 3

Better than the first two by far

Much better than the previous two, funnier to say the least and better voice acting. :D

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

A perfect depiction of the film

This depicted Transformers 2 so well, barring the awful twin robots! Really funny as always; much funnier than the actual film considering how desperately hard it was trying (the only decent character was Jetfire after all)!

Broodening 2 Trailer Broodening 2 Trailer

Awesome

I love this video. Got to love the stupid plot points in the books and films of the Twilight series (it's not a Saga, no matter how much they try to push that), and you always point them our hilariously. Nice work!

Dog Daze of Boredom Dog Daze of Boredom

Love it

Great flash, incredibly funny. :)

: Zip Codes : : Zip Codes :

Great

"Starshmucks", how I loathe thee. Not only are they overpriced, but the retarded ways companies such as Starshmucks attempt to reel customers in by having countless money off deals that ultimately offer nothing but revenue to the companies themselves. And the sizes really annoy me.

Great flash as always, really funny and a great way of conveying how every sane person on the planet feels when they walk into one of those places. :D

: 4y-Records : Episode 1 : 4y-Records : Episode 1

Brilliant

Great flash, and incredibly funny. Also the whole "Manson sucked after Golden Age" is sadly true. I had hoped for better things with the most recent album, but alas ... I was wrong.

Once again, great flash. :)

RIP Michael Jackson RIP Michael Jackson

Nice

I liked Michael Jackson. Although I am not a huge fan of his (I only actually own one record, and that's a single), he was an inspiration to millions, and he will be sorely missed.

All the people who bitch about the molestation charges should grow up. He was acquitted - and even so - he died. His PARENTS have to bury him. No parent should have to bury their child.

Nice tribute. Loved the music, nice old photograph of him in better times. :)

: Fat Idols : : Fat Idols :

Great as always

I hate the fact that people feel the need to be skinny and perfect like the tiny celebrities on television. People should be happy with what they are, and they shouldn't have to listen to the crap that the trashy magazines and stupid people tell them.

Great Foamy animation as always - very funny and insightful :D

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Meh ...

It was ... okay. Some of the bits in this were funny, but a good few didn't get me laughing my head off or such.

I always wonder why there has to be a really sexually fuelled flash right at the end of things like this (case: MGS Flash Collab Disc 2) - you know, I know it's Newgrounds and all but ... I had my speakers on and my door open. Plus ... what has been seen cannot be unseen. Not something I expected, even on here.

Vegeta vs Mario Vegeta vs Mario

Okay

It was a little long winded with parts of the fighting or such, and Vegeta did appear to change a little too much thoughout, but it was all right although strangely I wasn't keen on the Luigi death ...

I loved the little Vegeta dancing at the end.