Cloud Control Cloud Control

Nice game

This is a great game, although it can become frustrating after a while and I'd advise turning the music off early on, else being driven insane will likely ensue.

Didn't really need a story really, although from what I gathered ... clouds don't care about the stuff going on below them, all they care about is staying away from storm clouds and making it snow to (maybe) cheer things up below once in a while.

Recommended if you've half an hour or so to kill.

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

Brilliant

Loved the way the pixelation just got so bad that the player would have to really have some perseverance in order to beat the game.

Great game too :P

super sweatshop mastar super sweatshop mastar

Great

Brilliant, and I love the way it is done with regard to the "older" style of game play. Still trying to get the other two medals though... :P

Scribble! Scribble!

ARGH

Annoyingly addictive.

Good game, but I suggest playing with a real mouse, and not a laptop touchpad!

Mysteryville Mysteryville

Okay

Well I thought it as okay, but I've played Poirot Death on the Nile and Peril at End House, and they were better.

The rooms weren't big enough so with my poor eyesight I couldn't really see anything I was supposed to find, and the timer was awfully short.

Still, I'll probably give it another go on my actual PC with it's slightly better screen :P

Ghost Train Ride Ghost Train Ride

Awesome!

Great game, although I do enjoy crashing the ride regardless of the fact that I'm not supposed to :D

Ghostscape Ghostscape

Awesome

Definately worth playing - it kept meinterested from start to finish :D

Psionic3D responds:

good stuff, thanks for playing!!

Windows Shitty8 Windows Shitty8

Need some different errors

Print screening them is the way to go as well.

Still, this was decent, even if Windows 98 wasn't really as bad as people seem to think.

Windows Errors Windows Errors

Nice

The errors were pretty damn snazzy I have to say.

Good old Win 98.

Windows (it sucks) Windows (it sucks)

Nuh

Small penis virus? I don't recall ever getting that one on Windows. Or ever.

Kind of the suck when it comes to the fact that the only end result is "haha you have a small penis" ...

Windows can suck sometimes (coughvistacough), but all in all it is a damn sight better than anything Apple have ever managed to produce.
Whats that? The iPod? Well whoop de doo, every time I get a new PC I can't transfer my songs into the new iTunes, and it asks me to wipe it. WTF??