VG Cats Animated 3 VG Cats Animated 3

Better than the first two by far

Much better than the previous two, funnier to say the least and better voice acting. :D

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

A perfect depiction of the film

This depicted Transformers 2 so well, barring the awful twin robots! Really funny as always; much funnier than the actual film considering how desperately hard it was trying (the only decent character was Jetfire after all)!

Broodening 2 Trailer Broodening 2 Trailer

Awesome

I love this video. Got to love the stupid plot points in the books and films of the Twilight series (it's not a Saga, no matter how much they try to push that), and you always point them our hilariously. Nice work!

Cloud Control Cloud Control

Nice game

This is a great game, although it can become frustrating after a while and I'd advise turning the music off early on, else being driven insane will likely ensue.

Didn't really need a story really, although from what I gathered ... clouds don't care about the stuff going on below them, all they care about is staying away from storm clouds and making it snow to (maybe) cheer things up below once in a while.

Recommended if you've half an hour or so to kill.

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

Brilliant

Loved the way the pixelation just got so bad that the player would have to really have some perseverance in order to beat the game.

Great game too :P

super sweatshop mastar super sweatshop mastar

Great

Brilliant, and I love the way it is done with regard to the "older" style of game play. Still trying to get the other two medals though... :P